Dutiful Servant of Money and Power, Niall Ferguson
My favorite prescription was offered by Brad DeLong:
Fire his ass. Fire his ass from Newsweek, and the Daily Beast. Convene a committee at Harvard to examine whether he has the moral character to teach at a university. There is a limit, somewhere. And Ferguson has gone beyond it.
I don’t disagree, but I think perhaps people who are affiliated with UC Berkeley (as both DeLong and me are) are required to point out that, as long as John Yoo is employed, there are evidently no limits on moral character which would disqualify a university professor.
- sickeninglyliberal likes this
- fakedaniels likes this
- c-newt likes this
- bubblebathosbands likes this
- m-x likes this
- imathers likes this
- rogueish reblogged this from thenoobyorker and added:
- youthisastateofmind reblogged this from thenoobyorker and added:
- thenoobyorker reblogged this from irredenta
- thenoobyorker likes this
- irredenta posted this